Thursday, February 16, 2006

When You're Just Not "IN THE MOOD" - even for a RoMo

This is the third time I've started to write something for this blog tonight, and the two previous times, I've written a couple of sentences and then stopped and deleted it all. I'm tired of writing about political issues. Nothing I write will make any difference, and I just get all worked up thinking about what I see happening in the world.

I'm just not in the mood to blog tonight. And really, what does it matter? I'll be back full force in a day or two. For tonight, I'm turning off the computer and going to bed. Good night.

Oh wait! I DID hear something I thought was funny this afternoon. On the radio (as I was driving home from work) there was a discussion of the muslims calling Danish pastries "Roses of the Prophet Muhammed" (now that's a mouthful - figuratively and literally speaking) to punish the Danes for publishing those cartoons. Yea, that'll spank 'em! One of the callers remarked that he was going to order a "RoMo and a cup of decaf" next time he went to the coffee shop. I guess TECHNICALLY it should be a "RoMu". Either way - I thought it was funny. I could see people all over the world asking for RoMo's just because it sounds funny - and it points out the absurdity of the whole situation.

OK - a few links for the RoMo... I should google the term and see if it's an original or if everybody in the world is talking about RoMo's and I just don't know it. However, I won't. If you want to read more about non-abbreviated RoMo's, check out Atlas Shrugs, The American Princess, Blue Star Chronicles, Michelle Malkin - Here, too.

Now, I mean it this time! Good night!

No comments: