Wednesday, February 01, 2006

The Biggest Loser

I admit that I love watching "The Biggest Loser" on NBC. Right now the final showdown between two families is on TV. The results will be revealed in a few minutes. I just think it is an inspiring show. I watch these people who stick with their diet and exercise for MONTHS and are successful. The change that losing weight and exercising makes in both their appearance and their attitude is just phenomenal. Sometimes one can hardly believe that the before and after photos are of the same person. I mean, really -- Matt before "the ranch" and Matt after the competition ISN'T the same person. Just incredible!

They had open auditions for the show a few weeks ago in Nashville. It would be a good thing to do, but I could never wear those skimpy weight-in outfits and be weighed on national TV. Every bulge and ounce of fat emphasized and out there for the world to see. I could handle having Bob as my trainer . . . but Jillian......Jillian scares the crap out of me! :-)

No comments: