Sunday, February 12, 2006

Glimpses of Courage

I wrote yesterday about the difference between cowardice and courage. Today, courage was shown in the fight for freedom of speech against the militant Muslims who want to deny that freedom. Michelle Malkin writes about two men in France who went into the midst of a Muslim cartoon demonstration wearing the Danish flag and advertising their support of freedom of speech. Where else is courage being shown? Dr. Sanity has a post about Ayaan Hirsi Ali who stands up for liberty and writes:
Today I am here to defend the right to offend within the bounds of the law.
Then Blue Star Chronicles tells about Shahla Azizi at Iranian.com who declares:
I am willing to go to war to defend one Danish cartoonist.
Who else is facing the terrorist Muslims and saying "That's it! We won't back down"? Who else is showing courage in the face of terrorist Muslim threats? If you have other stories, please let me know. I'd like to highlight them here.

No comments: