Thursday, February 09, 2006

Thursday Thirteen - Things I Like or Would Like To Hear

Thursday Thirteen

Thirteen things THE MEDIAN SIB likes or would like to hear

1. Wow! You've lost weight!

2. Who's your personal trainer? You look buff.

3. Congratulations! You've won the lottery! By the way, it's now considered non-taxable income.

4. It was announced today that scientists have discovered a medicine that completely heals ALL kinds of illnesses.

5. I love you, Grandma Carol. (Actually I like to hear ANYTHING said by Sweet Stuff and Sunshine)

6. There's a new instant transporter available now, and it will shorten the trip to visit your mother from 3+ hours to 3 minutes. Now you can drop by for an evening chat several times each week.

7. This is the mall business office, and you've won an unlimited shopping spree.

8. Hi, I'm finished cleaning your house now. It is spotless. You're laundry is finished and put away. I'll be back tomorrow to clean out the garage and attic.

9. Welcome home. I've prepared a delicious meal for you. No, I don't need any help. Just rest on the sofa awhile, and I'll let you know when it's ready. Here's the book you wanted to read. Would you like a glass of sweet tea while you wait for dinner?

10. We loved your book, and we've decided we want to publish it immediately. We anticipate a large printing. Could you start on the sequel now?

11. New flash! Muslim leaders worldwide have denounced violence and terrorism. All Muslims have made a vow of non-violence and non-aggression.

12. Your teeth are perfect - no dental work needed.

13. Will you look at that! You're ahead of Michelle Malkin and Instapundit in the TTLB system!


Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
(Leave your link in comments, and I'll add you here)
Nicole

Norma

Kelly

mar

Killired

Mary

Ma

Uisce

Dariana

Janne

Karen

Eric

Stacie

Kimmy

Joan

Megan

Lazy Daisy

Jane

D

Chickadee



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oooooh I love #8 and #9. Some of your others I have already heard personally. But, I would love someone to tell me they have cooked or cleaned for me, tee hee.

Happy TT!