Wednesday, November 02, 2005

What's in YOUR wallet - George Bush shows what's in his!

An Argentine reporter asked President Bush what he carries in his pocket. The answer: a white handkerchief. That's it. No wallet, no keys, no cell phone, no pen.

What's in my pocket (i.e. purse, handbag, pocketbook)? Since I don't have aides and assistants to handle daily chores for me, I have all the items mentioned above, plus make-up, glasses, sunglasses, cash/credit cards, gum, breath mints, drivers license,insurance cards, emery board, lots of pens--just to name a few. I need to simplify.

I enjoyed reading the article about George Bush. It illustrates his humor and his ability to speak Spanish.

So, what's in your wallet? And speaking of wallets, have you followed the advice of security experts and photocopied all your credit cards and your drivers license?

No comments: