Monday, November 21, 2005

Pizza Hut Makes A Correction

Last week I wrote about driving past a Pizza Hut with the following sign out front:
TRY ARE NEW SPICY WINGS!
I stopped by there on Friday and tried to take a picture of it with my camera phone, but there was no more memory in the camera, and I didn't know how to delete other pictures to make room for another one. So I took my digital camera with me to work today in order to snap a picture of it on my way home. Alas, when I got there I saw that they had changed the "are" to "our." Now it's just an ordinary sign - nothing special at all. Probably someone observed me trying to take pictures of it with my camera phone on Friday and figured something was up, or maybe a customer pointed out the error. Whatever - I missed my chance to document it. (Isn't it amazing the trivia that I embrace?)

No comments: