Sunday, November 20, 2005

Worst Case Scenario - Dating and Sex - Ben Stiller & Something about Mary

I spent a little time this afternoon re-reading parts of The Worst-Case Scenario Survival Handbook: Dating and Sex, and even though I've read it a couple times, I still laugh at parts of it. In the section "How To Survive a Fashion Emergency: Shirt Caught in Zipper," there were the following words in step 3: "Apply steady force to the zipper; pull but don't yank too hard. Be careful not to pinch your fingers. Also, be sure to keep the garment away from the body, so the teeth of the zipper don't bite your skin. This is especially important if you're not wearing underwear." Do you remember the scene in "There's Something About Mary" when Bill Stiller had that problem? I laughed till I cried at that scene. And when Mary's mom tried to spray Bactine . . . It was, without a doubt, one of the funniest movies I've ever seen. If you've seen the move, you have to be laughing now just thinking of it.

Nothing profound to write about it - just that I was sitting here chucking about it and decided to share my chuckles on my blog.



No comments: