Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Blogging Woes

There is so much to learn. Tonight I have spent literally HOURS trying to get the "comments" parts of this blog to work the way I want them to work. But now I have TWO comment links for each post, and I can't figure out how to delete the old one. I have copied every single comment that's been posted since I started THE MEDIAN SIB, and then I pasted each of them into the new comment links. I didn't want to lose all the previous comments. I've tried everything I know with the blog template to get it to work, but to no avail. I'll probably dream about it after spending so much time on it. Sigh! Guess I'll work on it more tomorrow.

Later: Never say die. I THINK (hope! pray!) that I worked it out. Now I just hope I didn't delete something vital in the template that will make the whole thing crash! I can just imagine logging on tomorrow and having the blog gone somewhere in cyberspace, never to be found again. At least now there's just one link for comments, and it's the new one that I wanted. Yea!!!

No comments: