Saturday, October 08, 2005

Pumpkin Patch Bound

The details are worked out. My fall break starts next Wednesday. So as soon as I get off work I'll pick up Sweet Stuff and Sunshine from school, and we'll make the 3 1/2- hour trip to visit my mother - their Grandma Ruth - in Georgia. In one of my mother's guest bedrooms, she has two twin beds and a full bed. The last time I took the girls to visit my mother, the three of us slept in that bedroom, and they thought it was such fun. They each had their own bed, and Grandma Carol slept in the room with them. So we'll drive down on Wednesday. Then on Thursday we'll go to the Pumpkin Patch that their Aunt Debi manages for their local church. Aunt Debi will let us join a preschool group that will be on a field trip to the Pumpkin patch. We'll participate in story telling and pumpkin decorating. The girls will have a great time, and we'll bring lots of pumpkins home with us. We'll come home on Friday morning - just in time for the girls to spend the weekend with their parents and for Grandma Carol to go camping. Sounds like a good plan to me.

No comments: