Tuesday, October 11, 2005

The Good Life - family & friends & shopping

I've had a good past few days. I had the birthday dinner with my family on Sunday. Monday I had dinner with two friends who also happen to be coworkers. Then I had dinner with my best friend tonight - lots of girl talk . Lots of dinners, huh? To top off a nice few days, I went by the outdoor equipment store tonight and bought everything I need for my camping trip. So when I get home Friday and take the grandkids back to their mom and dad, I'll be ready for my first camping trip! Yea! I've been investigating places nearby where I can camp, and I've made my choice. I'm looking forward to it, and apparently the weather is going to cooperate with me.

After work yesterday, I drove by a house for sale - a GORGEOUS house - way out of my price range but still fun to look at. It was a for-dreams-only home - on 21 wooded acres - very scenic and restful looking. Just spectacular. I fantasize about living in a place like that. I saw deer along the road on the way there and on the way back.

No comments: