Thursday, December 15, 2005

Too Busy to Post?

I've been so busy this evening working with the designer of my blog template that I hadn't even thought of actually WRITING a post for my blog! And here it is just a few minutes till midnight. I'll have to post this in the next five minutes in order to make sure I have a post for today. I don't think I've missed a day since I started the blog in September.

This business of designing an original template takes a lot of time, and I'm not even the one doing the work! I'm just the one offering opinions and suggestions. My designer, Beth, and I are novices at this, and we're slowly learning how to do it. And again, I emphasize that SHE is the one doing all the work. I really like the look of my blog now, though. Still a little more fine-tuning to go, and it will be done...for now.

No comments: