Friday, March 10, 2006

You WIN When You Read THE MEDIAN SIB!

I made a recent post about my 10,000th visitor. In that post I promised a guaranteed one-of-a kind Blog Hog tote bag (follow the link above to see a photograph of one) as a reward for being one of my treasured readers.

Turns out that visitor #10,000 was my sister (Blue Star Chronicles) who had already received a bag for being my 1,000th (or was it 1,500th? 2,000th?) visitor. So I checked to see who visitors 9,999 and 10,001 were. Visitor #9,999 was Jane from Cozy Reader, and visitor #10,001 was Second Twin.

Fortunately I happen to have exactly TWO bags left. So(drumroll, please!)Jane and Second Twin - You both are winners! To claim your bag, just send me an email (mc849@aol.com) with your name and address, and I'll speed your bag on its way to you.

Thanks to everyone who reads THE MEDIAN SIB. I appreciate your visits and your comments.

No comments: