Thursday, March 16, 2006

Thursday Thirteen - 13 of my favorite movies

Thursday Thirteen

Thirteen Movies That I Can Watch Over and Over and Over

1. Gone With the Wind

2. When Harry Met Sally

3. The Shawshank Redemption

4. Sleepless in Seattle

5. One Fine Day

6. Pretty Woman

7. Somewhere in Time

8. Bridges of Madison County

9. Dirty Dancing

10. The Sound of Music

11. An Affair to Remember

12. It's A Wonderful Life

13. Ghost


Links to other Thursday Thirteens! (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)

1.Kimmy 2.Norma 3. Nat 4.Ruth 5.Joan 6.Jane 7.Tanya (very funny 13!) 8.Denise 9.FrogLegs 10.Stacy 11.LingerieLady 12.Kelly 13.Chickadee 14.Stacie 15.LazyDaisy 16.Terrell

Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!


1 comment:

Tanya said...

Great selection. While not all my favourites, they're films that I could quite happily watch whenever they show up on tv.

My 13 are up.