Thursday, March 09, 2006

American Idol - My Predictions

OK, I'm going out on a limb here, but my unpublished predictions last week were 100% correct for who would be off the show. So here are my predictions for this week. The show starts in about an hour. So I'll find out soon enough.

Elliott and Kevin will be out - unless Kevin wins the "cute" factor, in which case Will is gone.
For the ladies, it's Kinnik and Melissa.

Can't wait to see if I'm right.
Update: I can't believe Ayla and Gedeon didn't get enough votes to stay. They both are SOOOO much better than Elliott or Melissa. Oh well! As PawPaw so aptly pointed out: If I wanted them to win, I should have voted. I think Kevin is there because he's cute and people kinda feel protective of him. Didn't Gedeon absolutely NAIL his good-bye performance? Wow! And I had tears in my eyes when Ayla sang her last AI song. Oh well. On to next week.

No comments: