Tuesday, January 24, 2006

TAGGED!

Bozette tagged me this morning, but I've been gone all day. So I'm just now responding. There are TWENTY-SEVEN questions!!!

1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what did you think? At least it's a good hair day.
2. How much cash do you have on you? $0... I have a little cash in my purse, but nothing on me.
3. What's a word that rhymes with "TEST"? Rest
4. Favorite planet? Earth
5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone? Larisa
6. What is your favorite ring on your phone? Fur Elise
7. What shirt are you wearing? A long-sleeve, striped t-shirt
8. Do you "label" yourself? Yes - too often
9. Name the brand of shoes you're currently wearing now: Azaleia
10. Bright or Dark Room? The brighter the better
11. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you? She seems very nice - she always leaves interesting comments on my blog
12. What were you doing at midnight last night? Logging off the computer and heading downstairs to bed - about an hour later than I SHOULD have been.
13. What did your last text message you received on your cell say? I have only received ONE text message and that was last fall, and I wasn't sure how to retrieve it. When I finally figured it out, it said " site #7" which was the camping site where some friends were camping last October - I was on my way to meet them there.
14. Where is your nearest 7-11? Wal-Mart (24-hr) is closer than any convenience store.
15. What's a saying(s) that you say a lot? Oh? Really?
16.Who told you they loved you last? Ron
17. Last furry thing you touched? My fake fur vest.
18. How many days of school did you miss this week? None this week - one last week.
19. How many rolls of film do you need to get developed? one disposable camera from several months ago that I keep forgetting to get developed. Otherwise - I use a digital camera.
20. Favorite age you have been so far? Uhhhh - late-forties
21. Your worst enemy? myself
22. What is your current desktop picture? Ron, the two grandkids, and me
23. What was the last thing you said to someone? "Bye - see you tomorrow."
24. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly, which would you choose? A million bucks.
25. Do you like someone? I like lots of people.
26. The last song you listened to? "What a Wonderful World" - Louis Armstrong
27. Carmen Electra or Pam Anderson? Neither - both are too fake

I didn't see any instructions on tagging anyone else - and so I won't tag anyone. My end of this will stop here. (I can hear the sigh of relief from my family and friends).

No comments: