Monday, January 30, 2006

Five to Get-to-Know-You Questions

Copy the questions and provide your answers. Link back so we can see how far this goes. I'm not "tagging" anyone. Use the questions as one of your own posts, or not. Here are my answers:

Five to Get-To-Know-You Questions:

1. What was your favorite game as a child? Pick-Up Sticks and jacks
2. What's the best thing about being you? My family
3. What's your favorite meal of the day, and why? Dinner (or as we say in the south, supper) - because I usually eat dinner with someone else. The other meals are often solitary endeavors.
4. Would you rather be exceptionally smart or exceptionally good-looking? This is going to sound very shallow...but I'd choose exceptionally good-looking. OK, now after thinking about it a few minutes, I will change my mind and choose exceptionally smart. Of course my mother would say I'm already both - but she's biased, to say the least.
5. How would you describe your underwear drawer? a little messy but basically organized

No comments: